My Journey As A SEA Teacher Participant
About Albara
My name is Albara Mohammad Nur Taufik, and I am usually called Albara. I am a third-year student majoring in Sports Science at Universitas MercubuanaYogyakarta (UMBY). I am very enthusiastic about participating in the SEA Teacher Program at Aklan State University in the Philippines. This program gives me a unique opportunity to gain direct teaching experience while immersing myself in a different educational and cultural environment.
SEA Teacher
Aklan State University (ASU)
Aklan State University is a public university located in the Province of Aklan, Philippines, with its main campus in Banga. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as education, agriculture, fisheries, engineering, hospitality and tourism management, and social sciences. It is recognized as one
Vision
Aklan State University envisions itself as a globally competitive university that provides quality instruction, conducts relevant research, and delivers responsive community extension services for sustainable development.
Mission
Aklan State University is committed to:
-
Providing quality and inclusive education to develop competent and responsible graduates.
-
Conducting innovative research that contributes to local and global development.
-
Delivering effective extension services to uplift communities.
-
Promoting leadership, integrity, and excellence in all areas of operation.
Universitas Mercu buana Yogyakarta
Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta (UMBY) is a private university located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. It was established in 1986 and is known for its commitment to providing quality education based on professionalism and moral values.
UMBY offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fields such as economics, psychology, agriculture, engineering, communication, and information technology. The university focuses on developing students’ academic competence, creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship skills. It also supports research and community service activities to contribute to society.
Vision : To become a leading university recognized for academic excellence, innovation, and contribution to society.
Mission : To provide high-quality education, research, and community service, develop students’ skills, character, and professionalism, and foster innovation, entrepreneurship, and global competitiveness.
About SEA Teacher Program
SEA Teacher Batch11
Special Ocaccion Of SEA Teacher Program

.jpeg)
My Final Demo as a SEA Teacher Student Exchange participant was conducted in Grade 8 at the Laboratory High School, where I taught MAPEH (Music, Arts, Physical Education, and Health). This experience became one of the most meaningful moments in my teaching journey during the SEA Teacher Program. Before the demonstration, I carefully prepared my lesson plan, including the learning objectives, materials, activities, and assessments. I designed the lesson to be engaging, interactive, and suitable for Grade 8 students.
During the class, I used simple and clear English to ensure that the students could easily understand the lesson. I also used visual materials and interactive activities to make the class more interesting. The Grade 8 students were very active, enthusiastic, and cooperative. They participated in the activities, shared their ideas, and answered questions confidently. Their enthusiasm made the learning environment lively and enjoyable.
In addition, I applied effective classroom management by giving clear instructions and encouraging every student to participate in the lesson. Compared to my previous teaching demonstrations, I felt more confident, well-prepared, and organized. I was able to manage the class and the lesson time effectively.
After the Final Demo, I received valuable and constructive feedback from my cooperating teacher. The feedback helped me recognize my strengths and identify the areas that I still need to improve as a future educator. Overall, this Final Demo Teaching in Grade 8 was a valuable experience that helped me grow professionally and strengthened my teaching skills during the SEA Teacher Program.




.jpeg)

.jpeg)



.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

.jpeg)


.jpeg)






.jpg)





Comments
Post a Comment